Know your status – STD/HIV testing.
You deserve to be safe...use a condom every time!
Know your status, take action today!
Prevent getting or giving an STD.
- Promote sexual health by talking to your partner and healthcare provider about STDs/HIV.
- Protect yourself and your partner. Use a condom every time.
- Know your status. Get checked yearly if you are sexually active. Test more often if you have more than one partner.
- 1 in 2 sexually active young people will get an STD and not have any symptoms.
- Store condoms in a cool, dry place & check the expiration date.
- Use ONLY latex/polyurethane condoms; others don’t stop HIV.
- Leave space at condom tip for cum; pinch out any air from the tip.
- Use ONLY water-based lube; oil or petroleum destroys latex.
- Right after cumming, hold condom firmly at the base & withdraw.
- Never use the same condom more than one time.
By Appt: Monday 10am-6:30pm • Friday 8am-4:30pm
Walk-in: Tuesday 8am-11am & 1pm-3pm
By Appt: Monday 10am-6:30pm
Tuesday through Friday 8am-4:30pm